Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sugar Plum Fairies and Crapbooks



Yes, I said crapbooks...as you can see by the posted picture, my local hobby store is advertising crapbook totes on special this week. Which made me think about my previous post about not being able to capture the photo image of the Wal-Mart lesbian midgets and again I missed the opportunity to snap a picture of the 8 year old garden fairy at the landscaping store...but, for some reason I did have my camera for the crap book signs at the hobby store.

Which got me to thinking about starting a crapbook. A crapbook is a compilation of pictures that need no caption and tell a story...just not the kind of story you want to tell in your sentimental, show the relatives after Sunday dinner, scrapbook. The pictures highlighted will be interesting and definitely worthy of viewing, and imagining the story behind the image.

I therefore promise to keep the batteries and the camera on my persons at all times. I will let you know when the crapbook is ready.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the picture?

3:27 PM  
Blogger Rave said...

Mental note- Teach Hippy how to place pic on website...

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crapbooking is how non-aficianados privately refer to the hobby :-)

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home