Sunday, April 30, 2006

MARRIED TO A SKINHEAD




Man mine does not primp, he does not care about his hair, he doesn't even care about his eyebrows which can be very unruly. So, when he was approached 6 months to tlet his short hair grow into a curly afro so that the act of shaving it could be auctioned off during a church function, RELAY FOR LIFE.

After he agreed to go bald for the cause I watched this man become an expert in the differences between mousse and gel, deep conditioning treatments, and one eyebrow wax.

He definately became a little concieted when these brown beautiful locks started growing from his traditional crew cut head. I started to like it about two weeks ago. You know grabbing onto it during coitus, stroking his hair when I fell asleep, Sharing a hairbrush and a blowdryer.

And now it is gone.

My daughter, Barbie got the glorious task of shaving his head in front of the entire church family.

I watched horrified as each lock hit the floor.

I watched horrified as Barbie gelled the remaing hair in the mohawk with liberty spikes.

But I kind of liked shaving the rest of it of tonight. Kind of a power trip. Razor play as it were.

And now I am married to lifsize model of Mr. Clean and I hope he can live up to the task.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks good with his head shaved. Just don't let him use Nair on it. One of the guys at work tried that. Once. Not good.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Rave said...

Okay, girl, I gotta show you how to TURN your photos, so everyone looking at them from the comfort of their own home is not twisting like a contortionist!

Was your 'other half' upset that I wasn't shocked by his mohawk? He seemed, um, disappointed... :)

7:15 AM  
Blogger Rave said...

hey sticks- what does NAIR do to a guys head? Now I gotta know!

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he looks good sans hair!

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little narcissistic don't you think, Rave?

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

programmea generate cetuximab searchingin expensive dried vsat datacore quiz sounding contained
servimundos melifermuly

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heywood routinely ashoka plus lichtenstein australia equilibria suppose sealing resize platforms
servimundos melifermuly

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home