Monday, June 19, 2006

Getting Fired

Do you ever get the feeling that something big is going to happen? There have been occasions in my life when I have known things were about to change big time. I knew that my grandfather was dead before anyone told me. I knew I was pregnant with my children before the fertilized egg had time to implant.

I don't think I am psychic, but I do think I am intuiitive and good at filling in the blanks. Although it is interesting to note that I do come from gypsy stock and my grandmother could levitate tables. But I digress.

Which leads me to the point...I think I am about to get fired...by my therapist. Now this is a tough one...because he is the only person in my world who I pay to listen to me ramble, dream, and explore. Everyone else does it for free.

Why do I think I am getting fired? 1) I tried to change my appointment and he never called me back, 2) so I kept my appointment time, and he called 15 minutes before my appointment to cancel on me.

Now it is possible that the paranoid factor in my brain disorder has me working overtime. But maybe I am right, I am about to get fired. Then what am I going to do? I'll have to find another talking friend, learn to trust, confide, then worry about getting fired again?

I hate getting fired, especially by somebody I pay.

9 Comments:

Blogger Rave said...

You can start paying me! I could use the cash... :)

And I promise to be honest, and open, and tell you when you're being paranoid! heheh

8:55 PM  
Blogger Hippie said...

I couldn't afford to pay you what you deserve. I have to pay him by the fifty-minute-hour.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know, this is what blogging is for :-)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Rave said...

That's what I keep telling her!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting to see if you got fired.... I'm waiting for the update.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be he is flexible and cancels at the last minute. May also be planning to taking some time and never knowing when is best. He shifts his schedule at the last minute.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to mention that I stopped by...

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.games-0.info/wichita-pilates-workout.html Online betting games Free video clip of black pussy Dvd pilates pregnancy Bevallen op een waterbed Triangle rent a car raleigh nc Benefits of antidepressants 1 inseam running shorts cheap fluoxetine no prescription tamiflu prices

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home